NEW Dyna-Purge® A
New “Hybrid technology”- cleaning designed specifically for polypropylene (PP) & these other polymers: (TPE, TPO, TPR, TPV)
DYNA-PURGE A is a uniquely engineered purging compound combining the key features found in both mechanical and chemical products. This new “hybrid technology” is ideal for eliminating color streaks and other forms of contamination associated with purging the screw and barrel as well as, tool and die.
- Applications: Injection – cold and hot runners Extrusion – profile, sheet cast film, compounding, and blow molding
- Temperature Range: 320º F – 500º F (160º C – 260º C)
- Types of Resins: PP, TPE, TPO, TPR, TPV
- Minimum Clearance: None
- Amount of Purge: 1 to 2 times barrel capacity (actual amount needed depends upon machine conditions)
Features and Benefits of Dyna-Purge® A
- Engineered for polypropylene color changes, preventative machine maintenance, and prior to manual cleaning
- Safe for purging through hot runner systems, dies and channels with tight clearance
- Advanced “hybrid technology” reaches all stagnation and negative flow areas breaking down color and contamination, allowing it to be flushed away
- Easy to use- no process adjustment, no mixing or soaking required
- Safe, non-hazardous, ingredients are FDA compliant
- Economical- low “cost-per-purge”- only small quantity needed to be effective
- Unlimited shelf life
For over 35 years, Dyna-Purge has delivered superior cleaning and economic value over in-house methods and other commercial products.
We invite you to sample Dyna-Purge at no-charge, and start saving today!
Important! The information presented herein, while not guaranteed, was prepared by competent technical personnel and is true to the best of our knowledge. NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS MADE REGARDING PERFORMANCE, SUITABILITY OR OTHERWISE. This information is not intended to be all-inclusive as to the manner and conditions of use, handling or storage. Other factors may involve other or additional safety or performance considerations. While our technical personnel can respond to questions regarding safe handling and use procedures, safe handling and use remains the responsibility of the customer. No suggestions for use are intended as, and nothing herein shall be construed as, a recommendation to infringe any existing patents or to violate any Federal, State or local laws.
Choose any product and have it shipped today!
Visit Us at K Show
Oct. 16-23, Hall 13, B91-28
Protective Purge Guard
Purge Smart™ with Lava-Shield Protective Purge Guard
New Dyna-Purge A
Excellent for polypropylene (PP)