Designed for quick color changes
DYNA-PURGE F is a non-abrasive, non-chemical engineered thermoplastic purging compound with a proprietary additive, formulated to flow naturally through the barrel and hot runner system of the injection molding machine, as well as extrusion equipment.
Features & Benefits of Dyna-Purge® F
- Excellent for color changes, resin changes, preventative machine maintenance, and before manual cleaning
- Developed for purging through hot runner systems and other equipment with tight clearances
- Effective through a wide temperature range 320°F to 575°F(160°C to 302°C)
- Easy to use – no process adjustment necessary – use at the resident resin processing temperature and RPM speed
- Safe, non-hazardous, with no chemicals – ingredients are FDA compliant
- Heat stable – recommended during shutdown and start-up
- Low “cost-per-purge” – only small quantity needed to be effective
- No mixing required – simply use “as is”
- Unlimited shelf life
Dyna-Purge has been the top performing purging compound for over 35 years! Our product line offers superior cleaning and economic value over in-house methods and other commercial purges. We invite you to sample Dyna-Purge at no charge, so you can see for yourself.
Choose any product and have it shipped today!
Dyna-Purge 3D Clean™
For 3D Printers from
Protective Purge Guard
Purge Smart™ with Lava-Shield Protective Purge Guard
New Dyna-Purge A
Excellent for polypropylene (PP)