Optimized for screw & barrel cleaning
DYNA-PURGE M is a non-abrasive, non-chemical engineered thermoplastic purging compound, formulated to flow naturally through the barrel and screw system of the injection molding machine, as well as extrusion equipment. Two non-melting but softening thermoplastic ingredients scrub, while an exclusive proprietary additive helps to remove any contamination without leaving a residue.
Features & Benefits of Dyna-Purge® M
- Optimized for screw and barrel cleaning
- Non-abrasive, non-melting but softening thermoplastic, which thoroughly loosens carbonized and degraded resin, allowing it to be flushed out of the system
- Effective through a temperature range of 350°F to 600°F (177°C to 315°C)
- Easy to use — no mixing required
- Safe, non-hazardous, with no chemicals — ingredients are FDA compliant
- Heat stable — recommended during shutdown and start-up
- Low “cost-per-purge” — only small quantity needed to be effective
- Unlimited shelf life
Dyna-Purge has been the top performing purging compound for over 35 years! Our product line offers superior cleaning and economic value over in-house resins and other commercial purges. We invite you to sample Dyna-Purge at no charge, so you can start saving today!
Choose any product and have it shipped today!
Visit Us at K Show
Oct. 16-23, Hall 13, B91-28
Protective Purge Guard
Purge Smart™ with Lava-Shield Protective Purge Guard
New Dyna-Purge A
Excellent for polypropylene (PP)