NEW Dyna-Purge® F2
New “Dual action” cleaning- designed for broad spectrum use. Low residue, quick color changes
DYNA-PURGE F2 is a non-abrasive, specially engineered thermoplastic purging compound with proprietary additives, formulated to flow naturally through the equipment. One component is formulated to flow to the boundary layers to flush out the resident resin while another acts as a pressurizing agent allowing for the purge to reach stagnation points. This dynamic “dual action” innovation thoroughly cleans and removes material from the screw and barrel as well as the tool or die.
- Applications: Injection – cold and hot runners Extrusion – profile, sheet, blown & cast film, compounding, and blow molding
- Temperature Range: 320º F – 625º F (160º C – 329º C)
- Types of Resins: All
- Minimum Clearance: None
- Amount of Purge: 1 to 2 times barrel capacity (actual amount needed depends upon machine conditions)
Features and Benefits of Dyna-Purge® F2
- Designed for quick color changes, resin changes, shutdown/start-up preventative machine maintenance and prior to manual cleaning
- Developed for purging through hot runners and other channels with tight clearance
- Easy to use- no process adjustment, no mixing or soaking required
- Safe, non-hazardous ingredients are FDA compliant
- Heat stable- recommended during shutdown and start-up
- Economical- low “cost-per-purge”- only a small quantity needed to be effective
- Designed for easy post-purging- low residue formula
- Unlimited shelf life
For over 35 years, Dyna-Purge has delivered superior cleaning and economic value over in-house methods and other commercial products.
We invite you to sample Dyna-Purge at no-charge, and start saving today!
Important! The information presented herein, while not guaranteed, was prepared by competent technical personnel and is true to the best of our knowledge. NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS MADE REGARDING PERFORMANCE, SUITABILITY OR OTHERWISE. This information is not intended to be all-inclusive as to the manner and conditions of use, handling or storage. Other factors may involve other or additional safety or performance considerations. While our technical personnel can respond to questions regarding safe handling and use procedures, safe handling and use remains the responsibility of the customer. No suggestions for use are intended as, and nothing herein shall be construed as, a recommendation to infringe any existing patents or to violate any Federal, State or local laws.