Designed for Hot Runner Systems
DYNA-PURGE P is a non-abrasive, non-chemical engineered thermoplastic purging compound, formulated to have a natural flow through the barrel and hot runner system of the injection molding machine. An advanced formulation, with dual action scrubbing, expands into tight channels and negative flow areas to loosen and remove degraded material.
Features & Benefits of Dyna-Purge® P
- Excellent for color changes, resin changes, preventative machine maintenance, and before manual cleaning
- Developed for purging through hot runner systems with a minimum clearance of .025 inch (.65 mm)
- Effective through a wide temperature range 320°F to 575°F (160°C to 302°C)
- Easy to use — no process adjustment necessary — use at the resident resin processing temperature and RPM speed
- Non-abrasive, non-melting but softening thermoplastic, which thoroughly loosens carbonized and degraded resin, allowing it to be flushed out of the system
- Safe, non-hazardous, with no chemicals — ingredients are FDA compliant
- Heat stable — recommended during shutdown and start-up
- Low “cost per purge” — only small quantity needed to be effective
- No mixing required, simply use “as is”
- Unlimited shelf life
Dyna-Purge has been the top performing purging compound for over 35 years! Our product line offers superior cleaning and economic value over in-house methods and other commercial purges. We invite you to sample Dyna-Purge at no charge, so you can prove it to yourself.
Choose any product and have it shipped today!
Dyna-Purge 3D Clean™
For 3D Printers from
Protective Purge Guard
Purge Smart™ with Lava-Shield Protective Purge Guard
New Dyna-Purge A
Excellent for polypropylene (PP)